Johnstone Supply 103 Goodman Dealer Meeting with CI Web Group, Jennifer Bagley
Time: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm CST
Location: Johnstone Supply 103
4305 Airpark Blvd Duluth, MN 55811
Topic: Connect to Convert.
Here’s what we know: External Forces Are Causing a Crisis of Relevance Between Companies & Consumers.
Consumer needs are changing fast, their rate of new technology adoption even faster—and companies will have to evolve just as quickly if they want to stay relevant.
Companies are having to evolve quickly with the new DOE regulation changes, the 2025 refrigerant changes, price increases, industry consolidation through private equity, and recently released Inflation Reduction Act. Those companies who choose to change their game and meet these challenges head on will rise to the top.
During this workshop we dive into the consumer, technology and marketing strategies necessary to compete and win in 2023.
- Buyer Personas – Understanding consumer evolution
- Branding – A different man, in a different shirt, with a different hat, with a different wrench, in a different color is no longer different
- Web – How to perfect your virtual store
- Marketing – How to leverage content marketing, SEO, social media, reviews, AI sites, and local listings to drive leads and conversions
- Advertising – When and where to leverage advertising to boost lead generation
- Financing – Effective marketing and technology strategies to increase financing
- Technology – How to leverage technology to reduce inefficiencies, drive sales, and provide a more current experience for consumers
With the new DOE regulation changes, the 2025 refrigerant changes, price increases, industry consolidation through private equity, and recently released inflation reduction act, those companies who choose to change their game and meet these challenges head on will surface to the top.